Long time, no post...
A lot of stuff have happened in my life this year. It's really been an awesome year so far. God has been so faithful. The highlight of the year for me was graduating from Pharmacy school and then starting Internship in January. A journey that seemed like it'd never end, when I started is ending this month. I've grown in all spheres and I've been happy most of the year. Though there were tears and sad moments, I came out strong. That's just life.
I was given the liebster award again by Relentless and Uche. And imagine I'm just finally answering their questions. I won't be following the rules, sorry. A lot of people have been given the award already, myself inclusive. I just decided to 'come back' and answer my questions since I sorta promised to.
2. If you could be any fruit or vegetable, what would you be?
3. Would you ever consider becoming a vegetarian/vegan?
No, I won't
4. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
In secondary school, Biology. In Uni, Clinical Pharmacy.
5. Are you scared of the dark?
No. Infact, I love the dark. No questions..*grin*
6. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fries and turkey. I know you asked 'one thing', but the turkey just has to come with the fries..:D
7. Favourite movie of all time?
Got so many. But would say, The Sound of Music.
8. If you could change your name to anything, what would your new name be?
Thinking........ still trying to figure out what would even make me want to change my name.
9. Are you much of an adventurer? I'm talking bungee jumping, mountain climbing and all that jazz.
No. I don't mind looking into mountain climbing though.
10. What's the greatest thing about being your nationality?
The fact that Nigerians are one of the most resilient, hard-working and ambitious people you can ever meet. In the face of all the trials and everything going on, people still remain hopeful and keep keeping on.
11. What do you do to keep fit?
Eat healthy, walk a lot, and drink enough water daily (but not with the conscious intent of keeping fit).