So first off, I'll say thank you to Daughter of Her King and The Relentless Builder for tagging me on this.
Now to the rules;
1. Post rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
4. Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
5. Notify those tagged of the game
6. Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
7. No tag backs
Here are 11 random things about me;
1) I looove being alone. I love my company and I talk to myself a lot (don't worry, I'm not crazy)
2) I am the only girl among two boys
4) I'm an extremely shy person
5) I absolutely love Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Her novel Purple Hibiscus made me start to take my writing seriously
6) When I grow up I want to be The Minister of Health for Nigeria..lol..
7) Most of my very good friends are male.. I have very very few female friends.
8) I wish I had a sister!!!
9) I read a lot!!. They call me 'library girl' in school, (very much sarcastically). Buh I don't care *shrugs*
10) I initially wanted to be an Electrical Engineer and offfered Technical Drawing plus Applied Electricity in Secondary School. But somehow I changed to Pharmacy in SS2.
11) I want to visit Paris someday and take a picture under the Eiffel tower
That's done, now I'll answer questions from DHK and TRB.
Questions from DHK
I)What hairstyle are you currently rocking?
A side-part straight weave. The hair has started smelling sha so I won't exactly say I'm 'rocking' it. Gonna yank it off tomorrow *scratches scalp*
2)How long did you spend in primary school?
3)What is your naughtiest moment ?
Not a very naughty person..ah! I remember something I did when I was younger, but not putting it up here and I don't consider it that naughty anyways
4)How do you express your anger?
I'll go to a quiet place where I can be alone, then grumble to myself. If there is a paper and pen nearby or my laptop I'll start putting my feelings in writing.
5)What would you spend your last penny on?
Probably food (hiding my face in shame), buh I've done that a lot that's why it's easy to answer. I'm very slim in case you're wondering.
6)When was the last time you treated yourself to a niceeeeeee warm food?
Yesterday afternoon at an eatery in school; white rice with plantain, efo-riro and meat
7) Who was the last person you said "I love you " to?
My Prince Charming a.k.a. The caramel in my Mars bar
8) What is your favourite take away dish?
Chicken and chips..... Haven't eaten that in a very long while sha
9) How do you eat in public, spoon, knife, fork or hands, loud, quiet, slow, fast etc?
It depends on what I'm eating and how comfortable I want to be. I don't eat loud o. I so hate it when people do !!!
10)Do you polish your shoes?
I wipe my shoes everyday, but don't use shoe polish
11)What are your thoughts on after life
There will be no worry whatsoever and people will love one another completely. I hope to make it to Heaven someday by God's grace.
Question from TRB
1) Would you describe yourself as fashion-conscious?
Absolutely not! But I love dressing well and picking very classy pieces. As long as I don't look dowdy. I don't even know all those Designer names
2)Name one song you can never forget and why
A King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM) 1 song that has some lyrics that go "fatty bombom o, fatty bombom o.......shokologobangoshe", something like that. I just liked it when I was small o. I don't even know where I heard it because that kind of song would never have played in my house and when I was about 5, I was singing it out loud in my family's compound in the village during Christmas. When my dad heard me singing the song, he went ballistic and said I must never sing it in my life AGAIN!!. I was embarrassed because he shouted at me in the midst of a lot of people. I was a very sensitive child.
3)What physical feature would you like to change?
Perfectly happy with how I look. In fact I think I am one of the most beautiful people ever created..notbeingproud... I thank God for the way I look. I won't mind wider hips sha..lol
4) Three words that other people use to describe you
Weird, quiet, unfriendly
5)Three words that you use to describe yourself
Intelligent, deep, funny
6)Pen (Biro) or pencil? Which do you prefer, and why?
Pen. Pencil marks are too dull and don't leave vivid memories
7)Do you have a favorite fragrance (perfume, body spray, etc). If yes, what is it called?
No. Just obtain anything I see on my mum's dressing table
8)What are your pet peeves (Name three at most)
dirt, noise, body odour
9)Do you like children? Why or why not?
I like them when all they do is sleep (it can be really nice watching them), coo and smile. But when they get noisy and bratty they can be a pain. I can't wait to have one of my own
10)What's the name of the last book you read?
The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives
11)What's the name of your favorite author?
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie a.k.a Agadi Nwanyi (igbo phrase that means 'old woman'- i just like the way it sounds. That's what her sister calls her because of her 'deep wisdom'..hmm)
Now to my own questions.
1) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2) Name three places in the world you would love to visit
3) What is your best food?
4) What would you do if you had just 24 hours left on earth?
5) Do you believe in love at first sight?
6) What is your beauty regime?
7) At what age did you start school?
8) How did you spend Christmas last year?
9) Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
10) Have you ever been caught up in a physical fight with anyone?
11) What do you love about blogs ville?
And the bloggers I'm tagging on this are.........drumroll............
Re-Birth of a DramaqueeN
Yep, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!
That was tiring and fun too. Going to check this out of my to-do list.
Thanks Daughter of Her King and The Relentless Builder for this opportunity