I hope your year has been good so far. Thanks for the lovely comments on my last post..
I was given the Liebster blog award by Daughter of her King. Thanks a lot DOHK.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1.Thank and link back to the giver
3. Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask five questions for one's nominees to answer
5. Post it on your blog
Number 1, done.
DOHK's questions and my answers;
1. Five amazing things you recall from your childhood
- playing football with my brother and his friends... funny, 'cause they never really wanted me to play with them
- singing "Daddy o yoyo, daddy o yoyo", and dancing everytime my dad came back from work.
- playing dress-up and acting in front of the mirror
- gisting with my family around a candle light or lantern, before we had the luxury of buying a generator (I can't explain how precious those times were :D )
- sitting on a mat with my siblings and listening to folktales told by our housemaid :)
2. Your favourite method of asking someone else for something you would like or help you desire?
I really can't say I have a 'method', because most times I just wait for people to offer their help or any other thing.. I dunno
3. What makes you giggle or laugh the most?
Anything!! lol... Giggling/laughing is such a hobby for me, especially when I'm in a very good mood.. Sometimes I really can't understand why I'm laughing or what's making me laugh.. it can even get embarrassing. I'm weird like that :)
4. What would you like to change about the world?
The lack of love among many people of different tribes and races, and also poverty and suffering... if only..
5. Challenges you look forward to overcoming and accomplishing?
The stressful one year Pharmacy internship, getting a Masters degree and and one day having a place of practice of my own where I would be adding value to people's lives.
1. Love over money, or money over love?
2. What is the one thing you wish you could be right now?
3. Who is the one person you wish you could meet right now, and what would you tell them?
4. How do you react when you are upset?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
And my five nominees are;
4. Words in me
5. True Talk .... let's see a guy do this for a change :)
Thanks again, DOHK..
And thanks guys for visiting..
God bless you.