Tuesday, 9 October 2012
Relentless and sugarspring passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me. Thank you guys. I had to get out of my lazy shell to do this. So here goes;
First the rules;
1. Thank the blogger that nominated me.
2. Share 7 Random facts about myself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
4. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
Okay, so I've done number 1, now on to number 2.
7 random facts about ay
1). I looove 'love'. I tend to hide this a lot, but I really am a sucker for love. It's not uncommon to find me seated in a corner, my eyes glued to the TV or my laptop, watching a really good romantic movie and having streaks of tears run down my face (while I struggle to hide the tears, of course!!). I don't know, it's just...*sigh*..
2) I'm a very finicky eater. Quite honestly, I'm hard to please in the food department. I frustrated my parents a lot when I was young..lol.. I remember every morning before leaving for school they'll present me with various breakfast choices, but I always had one issue or the other with the food. Bread was something/is still something I'm very picky with. In frustration, my dad sometimes said, "Don't worry, we'll open your own bread factory for you"
3) In secondary school I had this crush on Zeal from Stylplus, but I'm well over that now..
4) Daydreaming is my favourite pasttime...:)
5) I wish I could be so many things at the same time- an award winning singer, best selling author, great scientist, Supermodel, Minister of Health, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, Supermom and Masterchef (in my dreams..lol)
6) There's nothing that melts my heart more than seeing an elderly couple in love.. (oh, I mentioned before that I looove 'love', right?) I know this couple- quite close to my family, that even in their seventies called each other by a pet name and shared kisses with each other, until the man died about 3 years ago...;( Their love was really an inspiration to everyone who saw them together.
7). Before publishing each new blog post, I fret just a bit (or too much, who knows?)..."will people like it/hate it, will an anonymous person insult me, will people leave comments, or am I just talking to myself?".. basically what I'm just trying to say is- Paranoia is just my thing...smh
So, who am I nominating oh..(thinking to myself)..for now I will nominate only a few bloggers, cos I don't really know a lot of 'relatively' new bloggers.;
Mayoress of casterbridge
Life in Stages
I guess I broke the rules. Well, that's all..for now
See ya later.